"A drink was brought to the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, and he drank from it. On his right side there was a young boy and on his left side were elderly men. He asked the young boy: 'Do you mind if I give the drink to them?' The young boy said: 'O Prophet of Allah! By Allah! I would not prefer anyone to drink from the place you drank. This is my fair share [due to sitting to your right].’ The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, handed the boy the drink."(Bukhari #2319)

6. Love for Reformation and Reconciliation: Sahl b. Sa'd, with whom Allah is pleased, said that the people of Qubaa' fought amongst themselves and threw rocks at each other. The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:

'Let us go to resolve the situation and make peace between them.'(Bukhari #2547)

7. Ordering with the good and forbidding evil: Abdullah b. Abbas, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, saw a man wearing a gold ring, so he reached for it, removed it and threw it. He then said:

'Would one of you seek a burning charcoal and place it on his hand?!'

The man was later told, after the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, left: 'Take your ring! Make good use of it [by selling it].' The man said: 'No, by Allah! I will never take it after the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, threw it away.' (Muslim #2090)

8. Love of Purification: Muhaajir b. Qunfudth, with whom Allah is pleased, reported that he passed by the Prophet , may Allah exalt his mention, while he was urinating; he greeted him with Salaam, but the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, did not return the greeting until he made wudhu and apologized saying:

'I disliked that I should mention Allah's name while I am not in a state of purity.'(Ibn Khuzaimah #206)

9. Safeguarding and Minding One's Language: Abdullah b. Abi O'faa, with whom Allah is pleased, said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, would busy himself with the remembrance of Allah; he would not talk in vain. He would lengthen his prayers and shorten the speech, and he would not hesitate to help and take care of the needs of a needy, poor or widow. (Ibn Hib'ban #6423)

10. Excelling in Acts of Worship: A'ishah, with whom is Allah is pleased, said that the Prophet of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, used to pray during the night until his feet would swell.

A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, said: 'Why do you do this, O Messenger of Allah, and Allah has forgiven your past and future sins?' The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said: 'Shall I not be a grateful slave?' (Bukhari #4557)

11. Forbearance and Kindness: Abu Hurairah, with whom Allah is pleased, said At-Tufail b. Amr ad-Dawsi and his companions came to meet the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention.

They said: 'O Messenger of Allah, the tribe of Daws, has refused to accept Islam, so supplicate Allah against them. It was said: ‘the tribe of Daws is doomed and destroyed!’ The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, raised his hands and said: 'O Allah guide the tribe of Daws and bring them!'

12. Good Appearance: Al-Baraa' b. Aazib, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

'The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, was a person of average height. His shoulders were wide. His hair reached his earlobes. Once I saw him adorned in a red garment; I never saw anything more beautiful than him.'(Bukhari #2358)

13. Asceticism in Worldly Affairs: Abdullah b. Masood, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

'The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, went to sleep on a mat. He got up and he had marks on his side due to the mat that he had slept on. We said: 'O Messenger of Allah, shall we not make bedding for you?' He said: 'What do I have to do with this world? I am only like a wayfarer who rides a beast that stopped to take shade and rest under a tree, and then leaves it behind and continues on the journey.'(Tirmidthi #2377)

Amr' b. al-Haarith, with whom Allah is pleased, said the Messenger of Allah , may Allah exalt his mention, did not leave a Dirham or Dinar, or slave male or female after his death. He only left behind his white mule, his weapons and a piece of land which he declared as Sadaqah (charity).' (Bukhari #2588)

14. Altruism: Sahl b. Sa'd, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

'A woman gave the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, a Burdah (gown). The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, asked his Companions: 'Do you know what a Burdah is?' They replied, 'Yes, O Prophet of Allah! It is a piece of woven cloth [similar to a shawl]. The woman said: 'O Prophet of Allah! I have woven this shawl with my own hands, for you to wear.' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, took it while he direly needed it. After a while, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, came out of his home wearing it, and a Companion said to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, : 'O Prophet of Allah! Grant me this shawl to wear!' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, said: 'Yes.' He thereafter sat for awhile, and headed back home, folded it and gave it to the person who asked for it. The Companions, with whom Allah is pleased, scolded him saying: 'It was not appropriate for you to ask for his shawl; especially since you know he would not turn anyone down, or send them away empty-handed! The man said: 'By Allah! I only asked him to give it to me because I want to be shrouded in this shawl when I die.' Sahl, the narrator of the Hadeeth, with whom Allah is pleased, said: 'The shawl was used as a shroud for that man when he died.' (Bukhari #1987)

15. Strong Faith and Dependence on Allah: Abu Bakr, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

‘I looked at the feet of the pagans while we were in the cave [of Thawr]. I said, ‘'O Prophet of Allah! If anyone of them looks down at his feet he would see us!’ The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, said: ‘O Abu Bakr! What do you think of two with whom Allah, the Exalted, is their Third?’(Muslim #1854)

16. Kindness and Compassion:Abu Qatadah, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

'The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, performed Salah (prayer) while he was carrying a young girl named Umaamah, daughter of Abul-Aas. When he bowed, he put her on the ground, and when he stood up, he would carry her again.' (Bukhari #5650)

17. Simplification and Ease: Anas, with whom Allah is pleased, said that the Messenger of Allah , may Allah exalt his mention, said:

'I start the prayer with the intention of lengthening it, but when I hear a child crying, I shorten the prayer as I know the mother of that child would suffer from his screams!’(Bukhari #677)

18. Fearing Allah, being Mindful to not trespass His Limits and Devotion: Abu Hurairah, with whom Allah is pleased, said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, said:

‘Sometimes, when I return to my family, I would find a date-fruit on the bed. I would pick it up to eat it; but I would fear that it was from the charity, and thus, throw it back [on the ground].’(Bukhari #2300)

19. Expending Generously: Anas bin Malik, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

'The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, was never asked for something when someone accepted Islam, except that he granted that person what he asked. A man came to the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, and he gave him a herd of sheep that was grazing between two mountains. The man returned to his people and said: 'O my people accept Islam! Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, gives out generously like one who does not fear poverty.'(Muslim #2312)

20. Cooperation: A’ishah, with whom Allah is pleased, was once asked about how the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, behaved with his family. She said:

'He helped and assisted his family members with their chores; but when the call to prayer was heard, he would leave to attend the prayers.'

Al-Baraa bin ‘Azib, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

‘I saw the Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention, on the Day of the Trench carrying dirt [that was dug from the trench] until the dirt covered his chest. He was quite hairy. I heard him saying a few lines of Abdullah b. Rawaahah's poetry: 'O Allah! Had it not been for You, We would have never been guided, nor offered prayers or give in charity. O Allah! Let tranquility descend upon us, and make us firm when we meet our enemies. Verily they have transgressed against us! And if they wish for an affliction we reject and refuse it! He, may Allah exalt his mention, raised his voice while saying these lines of poetry.' (Bukhari #2780)

21. Truthfulness: A'ishah, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

'The trait and characteristic which the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, hated most was lying. A man would tell a lie in the presence of the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, and he would hold it against him, until he knew that he repented.' (Tirmidthi 1973)

Even his enemies attested to his truthfulness. Abu Jahl, who was one of the harshest enemies, said: ‘O Muhammad! I do not say that you are a liar! I only deny what you brought and what you call people to.’ Allah, the Exalted, says:

(We know indeed that what they say certainly grieves you, but surely they do not call you a liar; but the unjust deny the verses of Allah.)[6:33]

22. Aggrandizing the limits and boundaries of Allah: A'ishah, with whom Allah is pleased, said:

'The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, was not given a choice between two matters, except that he chose