أيها المسكين هل تظن أن هناك هبات في هذا الزمان بهذا الشكل مجاناً

في الحقيقة لن يهبوك إلا الندامة لأنها طرق للنص والاحتيال وتبيض الأموال

وربما تقضي بقية عمرك في السجن جراء تصديق هذه الرسائل الكاذبة
    والتعاون معها حتى تقبض عليك الشرطة بتهم لا تعرف من أين مصدرها
    غير أنك صرت متعاوناً مع المافيا
    -------------------------------------------------

المثال :

تصلني الكثير من الرسائل وسنضرب مثالاً عليها:

آخر رسالة تفيد أني ربحت مبلغ $800,000 حلال زلال وهي هبة من السنتور ديفد مارك(Senator David Mark.
    )

وما علي إلا إرسال معلوماتي الشخصية حتى يرسلون لي المبلغ

بهذه السهولة وبهذا الطيب والكرم أصبحت ثرياً بالدولار

نص الرسالة:

Good day,

This is to officially inform you that(ATM Card Number; 5289
    5501 2822 0279 )
    has been accredited with your favor.Your Personal
    Identification Number
    is ATM-822. The ATM Card Value is $800,000 Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars
    .You are advised to contact my secretary MRS Linda Hill
    Email:(
    email.lin****l2@yahoo.com.hk)with the following
    information;
    * Full Name:
    * Delivery Address:
    * *********:
    * Phone Number:

Regards,
    Senator David Mark.
    Executive manager
    Committee of Foreign Payment.
    ATM CARD PAYMENT UNIT.

------------------------------------------------
    This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

هؤلاء هم مافيا غايتهم تبييض الأموال
    فاحذر هذه الرسائل مهما كتب لك ومهما كانت المغريات ، فستكون أنت الضحية

أشير هنا كذلك أنهم يعتمدون أخبث الوسائل
    ويكتبون أرق الرسائل وأبدع القصص ليقنعوك أنهم جهة خيرية وقد وقع الخيار عليك لتخلص مرضى الأطفال بالسرطان أو الأيدز او أي حيلة يريدون الضحك على عقلك وقلبك الطيب
    والايقاع بك

ستكون أنت الضحية احذر
    لا يوجد في عالمنا عرض مجاني
    لا تركض خلف الربح السهل والذي لم تفعل ما يستحقه

ستكون أنت الضحية انتبه
    رد مع اقتباس  

2. #2 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    المدير العام الصورة الرمزية طارق شفيق حقي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2003
    الدولة
    سورية
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    وهذا تحذير باللغة الانلكيزية لمثل هذه الرسائل التي تأخذ أشكالاً مختلفة

Scam Money Transfers
    Example -
    OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA , SENATOR DAVID MARK or DR BABA GENA

Did you receive an email from a "SENATOR DAVID MARK or DR BABA GENA" from "OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA " who says:
    "WE, THE ENTIRE MEMBERS OF THE FEDERAL HOUSE OF SENATE, ON BEHALF OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE CIVILIAN HEAD OF STATE, PRESIDENT UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA AND THE GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA , PROF CHARLES SOLUDO HELD A MEETING LAST WEEK CONCERNING PAYMENT , BOTH FOREIGN AND LOCAL CONTRACTORS AND SOME INHERITANCE FUNDS. "?
    Isn't it great that OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA wants to compensate you? And to think, we thoughtOFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA was poor, but they have money to give away!
    Of course, it is a scam! And although "SENATOR DAVID MARK or DR BABA GENA" says you are being compensated, ultimately, there will be "courier fees" or security fees or something that will require them to send you a check (which will be counterfeit), have you deposit it in your bank, then Western Union money back to them.

--------------------------------------------

قد يخترع هؤلاء المجرمون ألف طريقة وحيلة لتراسلهم وتتعامل معهم

مثلا قد يعرفون أنك في لبنان
    فيراسلونك لدعم ومعالجة الأطفال الذين وقعوا ضحية القنابل العنقودية التي ألقتها إسرائيل

أو إذا عرفوا أنك من العراق

قد يرسلون لك أنهم باسم منظمة اهلية أمريكية تريد غسل العار الذي جلبه بوش
    تريد دعم المعاقين في العراق
    وأنت هو البطل المغوار الذي اختارته هذه المنظمة لترسل لك مبلغ عشرين مليون دولار وبالطبع سيخصص لك راتب لا يقل عن عشرة بالمائة من هذا المبلغ

فقط أرسل معلوماتك

احذر ولا تكن غبياً عبيطاً
    رد مع اقتباس  

3. #3 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2003
    الدولة
    سورية
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    كيف يضحكون عليك بأساليب عجيبة

حين وصلت لي هذه الرسالة وقد أيقنت قبلها من الكثير من الرسائل أنهم عصابة ومافيا مدربة
    بحثت في الشابكة فوجدت هذه المعومات أنقلها ولو كانت باللغة الانكليزية لتعم الفائدة

How Do the Scams (Fake lottery winning notifications, Advance Fee Frauds, Etc) Work?
    If you've wondered just how these scams unfold, and what happens at each stage, here is the step by step description of the typical lottery, Nigerian, AFF etc. scam:
    1. The scammers get your name and email address, physical address or phone number.
      Maybe they found your email address somewhere online. Maybe you entered a "sweepstakes" or win a car, tv or free vacation in a box at the shopping mall. Somehow they got hold of your email address or other means to contact you.
    2. Scammers write up a scam email or letter.
      Scammers create a fake lottery or sweepstakes winning or "grant" email, a letter from a lawyer or "barrister", government official, bank, "compensation for a business deal", or acting as a "transfer manager" or whatever they think you will believe. Nothing in the winning notification letter is true. Don't rely on appearances. They may copy logos, photos, names, addresses and website links from real, legitimate organizations, to make their scam appear more genuine.
    3. You receive the email, letter or call
      The emails or letters are sent by people working together in a fraud cell. The cell is a part of a fraud ring that consists of a few members who work under direction of a fraud ring leader. If you saw them at work, you would see a crowded room with laptop computers and cell phones. They're now waiting for you to contact them, so they can begin to con you.

4. You contact the scammers and give them personal information
      After you answer the first letter, they will write back asking for your personal identification. Sometimes, they ask for this information in the first email. This is used to steal your identity. They steal your identity by using your personal banking information, passport number, driver's license number, or credit card information. They don't care whether your credit is good or bad. They use this information to:
      1. open accounts you don't know about.
      2. buy things on these credit cards, in your name and then do not pay for them.
      3. take out loans in your name and do not repay them.
      4. commit crimes using your name and leave you responsible.
      5. Felons may even get jobs using your name.
      Creditors will contact you asking for their money. Police will contact you and may even detain you for questioning to determine if you are telling the truth.
      If you have sent them a copy of your passport, birth certificate, identity card, or driver's license; if you have sent them your banking information or your credit card information, please go HERE immediately for steps to protect your identity.

5. They want your money
      Next, they begin to con you for money. They usually ask for money in the second or third letter; sometimes they ask for money in the first letter or the fourth letter. Legitimate lotteries and sweepstakes) NEVER ask for money at ANY time. Keep these points in mind:
      1. Taxes are never paid through anyone else or by anyone else. If you really win a real lottery or sweepstakes, the only money you owe is the tax, which you will pay directly to your government, AFTER you receive the winnings. This is true in every country, worldwide.
      2. There are NO other fees: no bank fees, storage, shipping, or "insurance" ("hardcover" or any other kind)
      3. Any documents they send you are counterfeit or forged.
      4. There is no document to be signed stating that the "winnings" will not be used for terrorism or illegal purposes.
      5. Lottery money is not stored at a "security house".
      6. Lottery money is not shipped in cash.
      7. Lottery money is never sent by courier.
    6. What if they send me a cashier's check? Can't I just cash it?
      ABSOLUTELY NOT! The check or money order you have received is certain to be COUNTERFEIT or stolen. If you cash it, you will be responsible for the entire amount. You may also be arrested for fraud. Legitimate lottery winnings are sent by check using DHL, UPS, or FedEx. The check has the lottery company name on it, no other names! The address, phone numbers and any other information on the check will match the real lottery company. It will be one that you can verify on your own, without asking the people who wrote the letters, such as doing Google search on the name of the lottery and visiting their website.

You can go to this website and verify the routing number on the check and get the bank's phone number, then call the bank to verify that the account is real and the check is real.
    7. But they said I have to Western Union or Money Gram them part of the check to release my winnings!
      If you did, you cannot get your money back. Once the funds are sent through Western Union and picked up at the other end, there is no trail to follow. You don't even know to where you sent the money or who actually picked it up. The funds you sent can be picked up at any Western Union or MoneyGram office anywhere in the world, by anyone who supplies the name and identification on it, which is usually made up / false. The criminals walked out the door of the office with your money and disappeared, never to be seen again.
    رد مع اقتباس  

4. #4 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    ...... الصورة الرمزية د.ألق الماضي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    الدولة
    بين الكتب
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله...
    حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل...
    جزيت خيرا أخي طارق...
    يثبت الموضوع...

ألقٌ من السِحرِ ..أم سِحرٌ بـهِ ألقُ
    وفي حروفِكِ يأتي البدرُ والشـفقُ
    وحِـسُ قلبِكِ أثْـرَىَ لحنَ أغنيتي
    فصـار قلبي على كفَّـيْكِ ينطلقُ
    أأكتبُ الشّـِعرَ أم أُهـديكِ قافلةً
    من الورودِ عليها القلبُ والحَـدَقُ
    ورمزُ اسمـِكِ مكتُوبٌ على شَفَتي
    من قبلِ أن يُولدَ القِرطاسُ والوَرَقُ
    ثروت سليم
    رد مع اقتباس  

5. #5 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    في إجازة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    استاذي الفاضل طارق شفيق حقي

بعد التحية

نعم سيدي موضوع هام جدا

ليس الغرب بهذه الطيبة ليغدقو علينا العطايا دون مقابل

لا انه مخطط كبير ويجب علينا فهمه

موضوع شيق ومفيد

تقبل مني جل احترامي وتقديري لسموك

دمت اخا غاليا

الشاعر العراقي
    رد مع اقتباس  

6. #6 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2003
    الدولة
    سورية
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    أما عن هذا الموضوع
    فهذا يخص المافيا والعصابات
    وبشكل عام المجتمع الغربي يعاني منه كذلك

النصيحة الذهبية لا تثق بكل ما يأتيك من رسائل
    والشك هو مفتاح اليقين

حتى لو أتتك الرسالة من بريد تعرفه فقد يكون مسروقاً وما أكثر ذلك

يعني لو وجدت رسالة من المربد تفيد أننا سنعيطك مبلغاً كبيراً على أن ترسل معلوماتك الشخصية واسم البنك فلا تفعل البتة

رد مع اقتباس  

7. #7 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    كاتب مسجل الصورة الرمزية رغد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2008
    الدولة
    في السماء بين السحاب
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

أخي الفاضل طارق جزاك الله كل خيرا على هذا الموضوع القيم الذي اصبح الشغل الشاعل للكسب السهل.

ودمتم بحفظ الله.
    رد مع اقتباس  

8. #8 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    كاتب مسجل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    الاستاذ / طارق
    نشكرك علي هذه التوعية عن الحملة الشرسة التي تستهدفنا نحن العرب والمسلمين من دون غيرهم علي وجه الارض من مافيا عصابات غسيل الاموال وخلافه والتي نعاني من اصرارها بشتي الطرق علي اختيارنا لكسب ملايين الدولارات ولنبدأ حملة للتوعية والتبصير من موقع المربد عن الابلاغ عن اي رسائل مشبوهة تصل عبر الانترنت الي اعضاء هذا الموقع فهناك اشياء كثيرة القصد منها تدميرنا ولتكن سيدي الراعي الرسمي لهذه الحملة
    واليك سيدي الفاضل عينة ممن يصل الينا كل ثانية
    وشكرا علي ما تفضلتم به
    مع
    تحيات
    الوعي العربي

To:hosam882@hotmail.com
    > Subject: From Bank UBS AG, Switzerland
    > Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:30:48 -0430
    >
    > UBS AG
    > Postfach 8098 Zürich
    > Switzerland
    > Tel: (+41.44) 234 11 11
    > Swiss Clearing Number: 230
    > Postal Account: 80-2-2
    > SWIFT: UBSW CH ZH 80A
    > Web site:

>
    > Dear Sir,
    >
    > I am an investment consultant working with Bank UBS AG Zurich at their
    > offshore department Zurich Switzerland. I will be happy to work this deal
    > out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you
    > are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need strong Assurance that you will never
    > let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.
    >
    > During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with
    > holding balance of US$ 232,000.000.00 {Two hundred and Thirty Two million
    > US Dollars only}
    >
    > Sometimes a person will open a bank account, deposit money, and then
    > disappear into the tin air. Banks are not always able to find out what has
    > become of these silent customers, or to know whether they should follow up
    > on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts. The main
    > problem is that the customer resides abroad and, due to bank secrecy, the
    > bank cannot publish notices in the international press to locate the
    > depositaries. This has led the majority of Swiss banks to refrain from
    > opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers; for fear that they
    > will forget that the account exists.
    >
    > It has happened in the past, however, that customers pass away and their
    > heirs can neither prove the death, nor their heir ship. This was a frequent
    > occurrence during the wartime periods, and the banks have now set up a
    > simple, rapid resolution procedure operating to their customers’ advantage.
    >
    > Dormant assets are defined as any assets deposited with a bank (i.e. an
    > account, a custody account or a safety-deposit box) for which there has
    > been no contact with the customer in the bank’s files for the last ten
    > years or more.
    >
    > If you believe you have claim to a Swiss bank account for which the holder
    > (e.g. an ancestor) has not been in contact with the bank for over ten
    > years, there is a fairly simple procedure to follow, depending on the date
    > the account was opened this account has not been operated for the past
    > years. As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this
    > business until your response is received.
    >
    > If you are not familiar with Swiss Dormant Accounts and profile, please
    > take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about Swiss dormant
    > accounts: website;http://**cphtm
    >
    > If you know that you are capable to handle large or small amount on trust
    > and can keep secret and ready to take 40% of any amount I transfer to your
    > account from the dormant account and I will take 60%, send the following
    > information by return mail: *.com
    >
    > Beneficiary Bank name...........?
    > Bank address..................
    > Account no.....................
    > Swift code....................
    > Account name.................
    > Beneficiary address...........
    > Your phone no................
    > Your Occupation..................??
    > Age…………………….
    >
    > Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above
    > information.
    >
    > I want to re-assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an
    > empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to
    > receive incoming funds.
    >
    > Thank you for your time and attention, I looked forward to receive your
    > prompt reply to my email addresses **.com
    > Warmest regards,
    > Roland Duke

Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 11:04:07 -0700
    Subject: this is my full life story with love and trust to you
    To: ho**m8.com

Dearest in mind
    How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me hope fine.?I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.when i read your mail today it give me full joy and happiness .thanks you once again i will like to see you face to face soonest .my love i will like to be part of your life .Mine is a little bit hot over here in Burkina Faso. In this refugee we are only allowed to go out only two times in a week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Samuel Benjamine who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women. In my next email i will give you the Rev Father's number when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel we normally receive calls on Tuesday and on Fridays only.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
    I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Eroupe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7 M (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
    In the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will be waiting for your reply .Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
    Yours In love Victoria Dion
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة طارق شفيق حقي ; 23/09/2008 الساعة 08:36 PM
    رد مع اقتباس  

9. #9 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2003
    الدولة
    سورية
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    كل رسالة تصلك مفادها أن صاحبها يريد الاستثمار في بلدك أو عن طريقك ، أو يريد التبرع لجمعية خيرية ولك نسبة كبيرة
    أو أمراض السرطان أو اللأطفال المعاقين ...

أو الرسائل التي مفادها أنك ربحت مبالغ هائلة لأنك بريدك مميز
    أو لأن القرعة اختارتك

أو أن جمعية كبيرة عملت سباقاً عالمياً وفزت كمشترك في الشابكة

وكل رسالة تطلب منك معلومات شخصية عنك كالاسم و والبلد والعمر ورقم الحساب واسم البنك وما شابه

فهي كلها رسائل من جهات مشبوهة
    وأغلبها مافيا عالمية تصطاد الأغبياء عبر الشابكة

والطريقة الأمثل حذف هذه الرسائل وعدم التجاوب معها أبداً
    ووضعها على قائمة الرسائل المزعجة - سبام - التي تحذف تلقائياً
    رد مع اقتباس  

10. #10 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2003
    الدولة
    سورية
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    وهذه رسالة مضحكة بالفعل ، وأساليب أدبية في حياكة الخدع وإيهام متلقي الرسالة بحقيقة وسلامة الأمر ، كالكتابة بأسماء وزارء أو سنتور أو محافظين وما شابه واستخدام معلوماتهم الحقيقة وربما وضع عنواينهم وأسماء مواقعهم وربما تصلك الرسالة بالفعل تحمل عنوان بريدي حقيقي لشخصية هامة
    لكن طريقة الإرسال خادعة وتمم بسهولة من أي برنامج وتضع فيه أي عنوان مرسل تحب وربما تضع عنوان بل غيتس ذاته

بكل الأحوال سأحاول نقل بعض هذه الرسالة لنتفادها :
    هذه الرسالة ترجمتها عبر مترجم غوغل وطبعا الترجمة غير وافية لكن الموضون واضح

من : السيدة. سوزان شابانغو
    20 ، شارع جولي ،
    Youveille ، جوهانسبرغ
    جنوب افريقيا.

الهاتف +27-71-5-7-817

سيدي العزيز / سيدتي

السيده. سوزان شابانغو
    نائب وزير شؤون السلامة والأمن

الرجاء عدم الاتصال بي على عنوان البريد الالكتروني اعلاه لأغراض أمنية وبالتالي قد لا يقدرون على الاتصال بك في أقرب وقت ممكن نظرا لطبيعة عملي ، الابن في بديلة ، لا يرجى الاتصال ابني السيد. ديفيد سوزان شابانغو على البريد الالكتروني : @ yahoo.com - davidshabangu_02_2001 والهاتف +27-71-9457-817 المناسبة لمتابعة تنفيذ المشروع.

على سبيل التقديم ، وأنا السيدة سوزان شابانغو ، وهي أم لثلاثة أطفال ، ونائب وزير شؤون السلامة والأمن جنوب أفريقيا. 29th منذ نيسان / أبريل 1996 حتى الآن تحت رعاية رئيس جنوب افريقيا الرئيس ثابو مبيكي. بعد المداولات الواجبة مع أولادي ، وأنا قررت الاتصال لكم على المساعدة في وضع باعتبارها المستفيد إلى مبلغ دولار أمريكي 20،000،000:00 م (عشرون مليون دولار من دولارات الولايات المتحدة فقط). يمكنك عرض ملف التعريف الخاص بي في بلدي فوق موقع www.gov.za على ومعلومات الاتصال ، ثم انقر على نائب وزير ، وأخيرا ، انقر على السلامة والأمن وقرأت عني. الاقتراح ، وبعد مراسم أداء اليمين ، مما جعل لي لنائب وزير شؤون السلامة والأمن ، وزوجي Mr.Ndelebe كل الشيء توفي بينما كان في زيارة رسمية الى ترينيداد وتوباغو في عام 1996.

بعد وفاته ، اكتشفت أن لديه بعض الأموال التي وصلت الى مبلغ دولار أمريكي 20،000،000:00 م مع الأمن والمؤسسات المالية في جنوب أفريقيا التي سوف افشاء معلومات لأنني عندما كنت احصل على الموافقة والدعم الكاملين للذهاب الى تغيير المستفيد ونقل لاحقة للأموال إلى حسابك مريحة ومواتية من اختيارك.

هذا الصندوق انبثقت نتيجة للزيادة في فواتير العقد الذي أعدم مع حكومة جنوب أفريقيا. على الرغم من أنني ساعدته في الحصول على هذا العقد ولكن لم اكن اعلم ابدا انه كان هناك تجاوز في الفواتير من قبله. وأخشى أن حكومة جنوب أفريقيا قد تبدأ في التحقيق حول العقود التي منحت في الفترة من 1990 حتى الآن. إذا اكتشفت هذه الأموال ، فإنها تصادر أنها ومصادرة ممتلكاته هنا في جنوب أفريقيا ، وهذا بالتأكيد سوف يؤثر على مسيرتي السياسية في الحكومة. أريد مساعدتكم في فتح حساب في أحد البنوك التجارية هنا من خلال بلدي مصرفي ذلك أن هذا الصندوق يمكن أن حولت إلى حسابك مباشرة من دون أي عقبة.

بمجرد أن يحصل الصندوق على الحساب الخاص بك ، فإنك حين يتوقع أن تتحرك على الفور إلى حساب آخر الشخصية المصرفية في بلدك. سوف أرى إلى أن الحساب لا تعود من جنوب افريقيا. بأسرع ما لديك وأكد الصندوق إلى حسابك ، وسأرسل ابني الاكبر بلدي مع المدعي أن يأتي إلى بلدكم لمناقشة الاستثمارات في قطاع الأعمال. لمساعدتكم ، أنا أعرض عليك 20 ٪ من المبلغ الأصلي. و 5 ٪ ستكون أي نفقات أن كلا منا قد تتكبد في هذه الصفقة. ونسبة 5 ٪ أخرى سوف تذهب إلى طفل بلا أم 'المنزل. ومع ذلك ، يجب عليك أن تؤكد لي وأيضا أن يكون على استعداد للذهاب الى الاتفاق مع لي أنك لن هرب مع صندوق بلدي.

اذا كنت توافق على شروطي ، كما تفضلت على سبيل الاستعجال أرسل لي رسالة عبر البريد الإلكتروني. بسبب موقفي الحساسة في حكومة جنوب أفريقيا ، وأنا كنت تفضل ارسال البريد الالكتروني لي من الدعوة. يجب أن تكون كافة المراسلات عبر البريد الالكتروني على بريدي الإلكتروني الخاص على النحو الوارد أعلاه مكتوبة.

وأود أن أبلغكم عند الرد هذا البريد لإرسال الفاكس الاتصال وأرقام الهاتف لابني لسهولة الاتصال. نلاحظ أيضا أن على سرية هذه الصفقة تكمن فقط على لك

شكرا لتعاونكم المتوقع للوتحياتي لأسرتك.

تفضلوا بقبول فائق الاحترام ،
    سوزان شابانغو

نص الرسالة الأصلي:

20, Jolly Street,
    Youveille, Johannesburg
    South Africa .

Telephone +27-71-945-7-817

Dear Sir/Madam

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    DEPUTY MINISTER OF SAFETY AND SECURITY

Please do not contact me on the above email address for security purposes hence I might not afford to contact you as soon as possible due to the nature of my job, son in the alternative, do kindly contact my son MR. DAVID SUSAN SHABANGU on his email address:-davidshabangu_02_2001@yahoo.com and telephone +27-71-9457-817 for a proper follow up on the project.

As a matter of introduction, I am MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of Safety and Security South Africa. Since 29th April 1996 to date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$20,000,000:00M (Twenty Million United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at my website www.gov.za click on, Contact Information, then click on Deputy Minister, and finally, click on Safety and Security and read about me. The Proposal, after the swearing in ceremony, making me the Deputy Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr.Ndelebe Shebang died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.

After his death, I discovered that he had some funds which amounted to the sum of US$20,000,000:00M with a Security & Finance Institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date. If they discover this money, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in government. I want your assistance in opening an account with one of the commercial banks here through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch.

As soon as the fund gets to your account, you are expected to move it immediately into another personal bank account in your country. I will see to it that the account is not traced from South Africa . As soon as you have confirmed the fund into your account, I will send my eldest son with my Attorney to come to your country to discuss on business investments. For your assistance, I am offering you 20% of the principal sum. And 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may incur in this transaction. And another 5% will go to the Motherless babies’ home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund.

If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. Due to my sensitive position in the South African Government, I prefer you send me email than call. All correspondence must be by email to my private email as above written.

I would like you when replying this mail to send your contact fax and phone numbers to my son for ease of communication. Also note that the confidentiality of this transaction lies solely on you

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.

Yours sincerely,
    SUSAN SHABANGU
    رد مع اقتباس  

11. #11 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2003
    الدولة
    سورية
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    أو كهذه الرسالة الواسعة الانشار حالياً:

نيابة عن اليانصيب الوطني ، أود إبلاغكم بأن ما تتمتعون به عنوان البريد الإلكتروني وقد تم وضع الفائز من البرنامج ، التي عقدت على مايو 30th ، 2009.
    عنوان البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بك وفاز في فئة 2 ويحق ل500 000GBP (خمسمائة ألف جنيه).
    الاسم الكامل :
    العنوان :
    الاحتلال :
    الهاتف : الجنس :
    العمر : البلد.
    جون هول
    منسق.
    الهاتف : +44702687
    رد مع اقتباس  

12. #12 رد: هام جداً : احذر هذه الرسائل 
    شاعر سوري- مشرف الصورة الرمزية مصطفى البطران
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    الدولة
    في بساتين القلوب
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    جزيت كل خير
    ودمت مثالا للوعي والإخلاص والحب والخير 000
    لا عدمنا أنوارك السنية التي ترشدنا إلى كل خير 000
    أخوك مصطفى البطران
    بكم
    أحيـــــا

رد مع اقتباس  

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19/06/2011, 09:00 PM
  2. احذر الفيس بوك
    بواسطة طارق شفيق حقي في المنتدى حاسب
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 30/10/2010, 11:20 PM
  3. هام :احذر هذه الإعلانات
    بواسطة طارق شفيق حقي في المنتدى قبة المربد
    مشاركات: 29
    آخر مشاركة: 09/09/2008, 09:04 PM
  4. احذر من فتح رسائل السبام
    بواسطة طارق شفيق حقي في المنتدى حاسب
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 28/03/2008, 07:00 PM
  5. هام جداً جداً ً(محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم )
    بواسطة عبدالسلام الجد في المنتدى إسلام
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 02/03/2008, 10:17 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •