المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Hadith Qudsi

عشتار
10/06/2005, 06:10 PM
[align=center:9d38955b46]Hadith Qudsi
أحاديث قدسية[/align:9d38955b46]

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says:
Fasting is Mine and it I who give reward for it. [A man] gives up his sexual passion, his food and his drink for my sake. Fasting is like a shield, and he who fasts has two joys: a joy whin he breaks his fast and a joy when he meets his Lord. The change in the breath of the mouth of him who fasts is better in Allah's estimation than the smell of musk. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن علي بن أبي طالب ـ رضي الله عنه
عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "إن الله تبارك وتعالى، يقول: الصوم لي وأنا أجزي به، وللصائم فرحتان: حين يفطر، وحين يلقى ربه، والذي نفس محمدٍ بيده، لخلوف فم الصائم أطيب عند الله من ريح المسك".

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه
عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "لما خلق الله الخلق كتب في كتابه هو يكتب على نفسه وهو وضع عنده على العرش: إن رحمتي تغلب غضبي".

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:
Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.[/align:9d38955b46]

عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "قال الله عز وجل: أنفق أنفق عليك".

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (PBUH) said: Allah the Almighty said:
I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن أنس ـ رضي الله عنه
قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "قال الله: يا ابن آدم إن ذكرتني في نفسك ذكرتك في نفسي، وإن ذكرتني في ملأ، ذكرتك في ملأ من الملائكة، أو في ملأ خير منهم، وإذن دنوت مني شبراً دنوت منك ذراعاً، وإن دنوت مني ذراعاً دنوت منك باعاً وإن أتيتني تمشي أتيتك أهرول".

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of son of Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both), from the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said:
Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "قال الله تعالى: إذا هم عبدي بحسنة ولم يعملها كتبتها له حسنة فإن كذا وجد عشر حسناتٍ إلي سبعمائة ضعف وإذا هم بسيئة ولم يعملها لم اكتبها عليه فإن عملها كتبتها سيئة واحدة".

[align=left:9d38955b46]

On the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH) is that among the sayings he relates from his Lord (may He be glorified) is that He said:

O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you, O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you. O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more that a needle decreases the sea if put into it. O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him finds good praise Allah and let him who finds other that blame no one but himself. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن أبي ذر ـ رضي الله عنه
عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "قال الله تعالى: يا عبادي إني حرمت الظلم على نفسي وجعلته محرماً بينكم فلا تظالموا يا عبادي كلكم ضال إلا من هديته فاستهدوني أهدكم، يا عبادي كلكم جائع إلا من أطعمته فاستطعموني أطعمكم، يا عبادي كلكم عار إلا من كسوته فاستكسوني أكسكم، يا عبادي إنكم تخطئون بالليل والنهار وأنا اغفر الذنوب جميعاً، فاستغفروني اغفر لكم، يا عبادي إنكم لن تبلغوا ضري فتضروني ولن تبلغوا نفعي فتنفعوني، يا عبادي لو أن أولكم وآخركم وإنسكم وجنكم كانوا على أتقى قلب رجل واد منكم ما زاد ذلك في ملكي شيئاً، يا عبادي لو أن أولكم وآخركم وإنسكم وجنكم كانوا على أفجر قلب رجل واحد منكم ما نقص ذلك من ملكي شيئاً، يا عبادي لو أن أولكم وآخركم وإنسكم وجنكم قاموا في صعيد واحد فسألوني فأعطيت كل إنسان مسألته ما نقص ذلك مما عندي إلا كما ينقص المحيط إذا البحر، يا عبادي إنما هي أعمالكم أحصيها لكم ثم أوفيكم إياها فمن وجد خيراً فليحمد الله تعالى ومن وجد غير ذلك فلا يلومن إلا نفسه".

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:
O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink whin You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me. [/align:9d38955b46]

قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إن الله تعالى يقول يوم القيامة يا ابن آدم مرضت فلم تعدني قال: يا رب كيف أعودك وأنت رب العالمين؟ قال: أما علمت أن عبدي فلاناً مرض فلم تعده أما علمت أنك لو عدته لوجدتني عنده، يا ابن آدم إستطعمتك فلم تطعمني قال: يا رب كيف أطعمك وأنت رب العالمين؟ قال: أما علمت أنه استطعمك عبدي فلان فلم تطعمه أما علمت أنك لو أطعمته لوجدت ذلك عندي، يا ابن آدم استقيتك فلم تسقني قال: يا رب كيف أسقيك وأنت رب العالمين؟ قال: استسقاك عبدي فلان فلم تسقه أما علمت أنك لو سقيته لوجدت ذلك عندي".

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:
Pride is my cloak and greatness My robe, and he who competes with Me in respect of either of them I shall cast into Hell-fire. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن علي بن أبي طالب ـ رضي الله عنه
قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إن الله تعالى يقول: إن العز إزاري، والكبرياء ردائي، فمن نازعني فيهما عذبته".

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled. [/align:9d38955b46]

أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قال: "تفتح أبواب الجنة يوم الاثنين، ويوم الخميس فيغفر لكل عبدٍ لا يشرك بالله شيئاً، إلا رجلاً، كانت بينه وبين أخيه شحناء، فقال: انظروا هذين، حتى يصطلحا، انظروا هذين حتى يصطلحا، انظروا هذين حتى يصطلحا".

On the authority of Abu Sa'id (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
Let not any one of you belittle himself. They said: O Messenger of Allah, how can any one of us belittle himself? He said: He finds a matter concerning Allah about which he should say something, and he does not say [it], so Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says to him on the Day of Resurrection: What prevented you from saying something about such-and-such and such-and-such? He say: [It was] out of fear of people. Then He says: Rather it is I whom you should more properly fear. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن أبي سعيد الخدري ـ رضي الله عنه
قال: سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول: "إن الله ليسأل العبد يوم القيامة حتى يقول: ما منعك إذا رأيت المنكر أن تنكره؟ فإذا لقن الله عبداً حجته، قال: يا رب، رجوتك وفرقت الناس. أي خفت الناس".

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection:
Where are those who love one another through My glory? Today I shall give them shade in My shade, it being a day when there is no shade but My shade. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إن الله تعالى يقول يوم القيامة: أين المتحابون لجلالي اليوم أظلهم في ظلي يوم لا ظل إلا ظلي".

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
If Allah has loved a servant [of His] He calls Gabriel (on whom be peace) and says: I love So-and-so, therefore love him. He (the Prophet pbuh) said: So Gabriel loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in heaven, saying: Allah loves So-and-so, therefore love him. And the inhabitants of heaven love him. He (the Prophet pbuh) said: Then acceptance is established for him on earth. And if Allah has abhorred a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel and says: I abhor So-and-so, therefore abhor him. So Gabriel abhors him. Then Gabriel calls out to the inhabitants of heaven: Allah abhors So-and-so, therefore abhor him. He (the Prophet pbuh) said: So they abhor him, and abhorrence is established for him on earth. [/align:9d38955b46]

قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إن الله إذا أحب عبداً دعا له جبريل، عليه السلام، فقال: إني أحب فلانا فأحبه، قال: فيحبه جبريل، ثم ينادي في السماء فيقول: إن الله يحب فلانا فأحبوه، فيحبه أهل السماء، قال: ثم يوضع له القبول في الأرض، وإذا أبغض الله عبداً، دعا جبريل، فيقول: إني أبغض فلانا فأبغضه، فيبغضه جبريل، ثم ينادي في أهل السماء: إن الله يبغض فلاناً، فأبغضوه، قال: فيبغضونه، ثم توضع له البغضاء في الأرض".

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of Jundub ibn Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن جندب بن عبد الله
قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "كان فيمن كان قبلكم رجل، به جرح، فجزع، فأخذ سكيناً، فحز بها يده، فما رقأ الدم، حتى مات، قال الله تعالى: بادرني عبدي بنفسه، حرمت عليه الجنة".

[align=left:9d38955b46]On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:
O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.
[/align:9d38955b46]

عن أنس ـ رضي الله عنه
عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "قال الله تعالى: يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان منك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم لو أنك أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئاً لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة".

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah said:
I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and no ear has heard, not has it occurred to human heart. [/align:9d38955b46]

أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "قال الله تعالى: أعددت لعبادي الصالحين ما لا عين رأت ولا أذن سمعت ولا خطر على قلب بشر".

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
Our Lord (glorified and exalted be He) descends each night to the earth's sky when there remains the final third of the night, and He says: Who is saying a prayer to Me that I may answer it? Who is asking something of Me that I may give it him? Who is asking forgiveness of Me that I may forgive him?[/align:9d38955b46]

عن جبير بن مطعم ـ رضي الله عنه
أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "ينزل الله عز وجل كل ليلة إلي سماء الدنيا، فيقول: هل من سائل فأعطيه؟ هل من مستغفر فاغفر له؟".

On the authority of Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
Paradise and Hell-fire disputed together, and Hell-fire said: In me are the mighty and the haughty. Paradise said: In me are the weak and the poor. So Allah judged between them, [saying]: You are Paradise, My mercy; through you I show mercy to those I wish. And you are Hell-fire, My punishment; through you I punish those I wish, and it is incumbent upon Me that each of you shall have its fill. [/align:9d38955b46]

عن أبي سعيد الخدري ـ رضي الله عنه
أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "افتخرت النار والجنة، فقالت النار، يدخلني الجبارون والمتكبرون والملوك والأشراف، وقالت الجنة: يدخلني الفقراء والضعفاء والمساكين، فقال للنار: أنت عذابي أصيب بك من أشاء، وقال للجنة: أنت رحمتي وسعت كل شيء، ولكل واحدة منكما ملؤها، فأما النار فيلقى فيها وهي تقول: هل من مزيد؟ حتى يأتيها الله فيضع قدمه عليها فتزوي فتقول: قدي قدي، وأما الجنة فيلقي فيها ما شاء فينشئ الله لها ما يشاء".

www.usc.edu
www.nourallah.com