ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Grandson of Shilok

ÎÇáÏ ÕæÝÇä
05/07/2006, 12:17 AM
Grandson of Shilok

I have a friend worked in the USA ten years ago. He told me incredible story. The story is about tow elderly friends: the first is Palestinian and the second is Jewish.

The tow friends participated in Palestine war in 1948. The second got amputate leg by a mine. Now he runs a market in New York City.

The Palestinian asked his friend to help him to look for a job and he already got a promise. One-day afternoon when they were meeting in the Jewish’s store, as they used to do, a drunken driver collided a man and left him swoon and bleeding.

What dose every human do at this situation? Every human does his duty call.

But the Jewish has a deferent thought.

When they saw the victim bleeding, the Palestinian quickly runs to give him a hand. Quickly and loudly the Jewish screamed: “Freeze” come back the Palestinian stopped as if he pinned to the ground, the Jewish carry on and said: “ here comes your fortune, do exactly what I say. First you must going to lie side by side with the victim.

Then panted your self by his blood and act as if you were injured.

Finally the rest is my mission”. The Jewish made lots of calls asking help from his Jew organization. After minutes the ambulance and police arrived. Police arrested the drunk driver.

The ambulance carried the injured and the Palestinian to a subordinate hospital of Jew power. Hospital issued a lot of unreal tests and analyzes reports for the Palestinian and kept him under remedy for few months. At the time that the real injured take a few weeks to be recovered.

The Jewish retained a lawyer for him to convince the driver.

Few months later the Jewish called his neighbor “My friend” and congratulated him.

He wondered for that, and asked him about what?

Ooh dear. It’s your Palestinian friend, the Jewish said.

What about him, My friend asked?

The Jewish answered him saying: (today your friend is wining a compensation case, against the drunk driver. He wins 750 thousand dollars. He is rich now.

750 thousand dollars at this age! What does he do by this amount? My friend Wondered.

Ooh, you should understand me. He is stupid. He will spend that amount at his pleasure, the Jewish said. Then proceeds saying “but you know I’m planning to rent the store next to me and I will employ him there.

Do you believe he has a pace of humanity ? I don’t think so

Written by Khaled Sufan