المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : YOU `R ACCEPTED

عماد اليونس
27/03/2009, 09:19 PM
Imad u r accepted

When I was in Swansea of Britain many years ago, every time i `v been invited by my girl friend to their

private parties; i felt as if was a heavy burden on them even her parent whom i had many chats with them and know me very well. No one would come near me or talk to me or even say hellow, but i could hear them wispering pointing at me" oh, that foreigner sitting up there". I was very upset couldn`t stand the atmospher ;despite the effects and justifications of my girl friend, I left the party crying

It is allways been hard and imparasing to me and my girl friend, we realy sufferd of that, but one night i still remember it was the night of new year 1980`s celebration. We were all in the nearby club, suddenly my girl friend`s dad Mr. Brown walked towards me offering a drink speaking loudly as if he ment to draw the attention of the rest ; " look Imad i like u ; you are very polite u r accepted ". I was shocked for what he said, couldn`t help it started crying but this time not alone, my girl friend was crying too .

Eversince the announcement of Mr. Brown every thing is changed people now welcome me every where , invitations , goined picnics

and when I had a trip to Spain all local people came to to the airport see me off . the dramatic scene in the whole story was in the day of my departur the UK all my local friends gatherd and insisted to see me off by the railways station ,they were all crying asking me to change my mind n stay in the UK. It was realy a day i would never forget in my whole life. .