المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : New Roman"]Laments of my soul أنين الروح

زاهية
01/09/2008, 08:53 PM
Laments of my soul

I stood with the others to bid you farewell before you existed to the departure lounge. You were leaving the country that allowed us to meet. How the world paled into insignificance then, how I had forsaken it. I felt my pulse race with every call from the loud speaker announcing the arrival of an airplane or inviting travelers to proceed to the departure lounge. My grandmother held me tenderly to her heart, showering me with her warm consoling kisses, while you stood enveloped in your husband’s cautious embrace. I clung to your touch every now and again, hoping to replenish my reserve of contentedness before you leave, and before I return to my father’s house and his wife, away from your sweet tenderness, mother! I tried to paint a smile on my lips to distance the feelings burning my heart and my mind away from your thoughts. I looked into your eyes, they were bathed in tears. I was amazed at how torment could be blended with joy, and fear with patience! Leave your anguish at the airport; I will fight it alone, while I scoop the laments of my soul from my deprivation.

قصة زاهية بنت البحر سورية
المترجمة الأسترالية الأستاذة منى هلال

زاهية
01/09/2008, 08:54 PM
وهذا هو الأصل بالعربية:

أنين الرُّوح

وقفتُ مع المودعين بانتظار دخولِكِ قاعة المسافرين، لمغادرة البلد الذي عشنا فيه تحت رحمة إذن لقائِنا. تضاءلت الدنيا في عينيَّ، فزهدتُ بها، بينما ظلَّ خفق قلبي يزداد سرعة كلما علا صوت مذيعة المطار، معلنًة عن وصول طائرة، أو دعوة المسافرين لمغادرة قاعة المودعين. كانت جدتي تضمني إلى صدرها بحنان، تقبلني بمواساة دافئة، بينما تحيطكِ ذراعا زوجك بحذر شديد، كنتُ التصقُ بك بين وقتٍ وآخر تزوّدًا بشيء من طمأنينة قبل الفراق، وعودتي إلى بيت أبي وزوجته بعيدًا عن عطفكِ ياأمي. حاولت رسم ابتسامة فوق شفتَيَّ تبعدُ عنك التفكير بما يكويني قلبًا وفكرًا، نظرتُ في عينيك فوجدتهما مغرورقتين بالدموع، عجبتُ كيف يتَّحِدُ الحزن بالفرح والخوف بالصبر! دعي حزنكِ في المطار سأقاومُه وحدي، وأنا أغرف من حرماني أنينَ الروح.

بقلم
زاهية بنت البحر

رزاق الجزائري
28/10/2008, 08:57 AM
.c'est toi qui apprivoisé les loups,et les oiseaux
sans toi .maman J'habite sans amour et l'amour me tient chaud
انت من استطاع ان يروض الذئاب و العصافير
يدونك أمي سأعيش بلا حب .بدونك سأفتقده والى الابد.

تحياتي للكلمات وللترجمة الراقية و الحس التعبيري العميق.

زاهية
12/11/2008, 03:09 PM
بارك ربي بك ورعاك أخي المكرم رزاق الجزائري
لك شكري وتقديري
أختك
بنت البحر